Stafford FM’s brand purpose is to entertain, engage and promote the interests of the local community in Stafford through all platforms (FM radio, online and digital).
Our Seven Key Objectives
- To be a popular, mainstream radio station, engaging with the local community through it’s diverse and unique range of programming.
- To provide a platform for local charitable organisations, community and volunteer groups.
- To support local business through affordable and cost effective advertising via all platforms.
- To promote local music alongside a mix of Classic Hits and diverse range of specialist programming.
- To provide a full service of local news and information including the most accurate travel news for the County Town, sport, school closures, weather and what’s on information.
- To provide the community the opportunity to be involved in every area of the radio station, in particular the disadvantaged and residents from all backgrounds.
- To provide a full and an unrivalled local radio service for the County Town, 24 hours a day.
Our Target Audience
- 35 – 55 (core over 45’s)
- Equally split male/female
- Equally split ABC1 / C2DE
- Living in Stafford and surrounding area.
Our Brand Values
- Proudly local and Informative.
- Stylish. In touch with Stafford. .
- Fresh and Innovative.
- Positive and aspirational. Reflecting the local community in a positive light.
- Articulate and Confident.
- Intelligent. Keeps you in touch with everything you need to know.
Our Brand Personality
- Full of life